We are all bound for greatness, but how we perceive and own our capabilities will either allow us to grasp opportunities or let them pass us by.
If you’re ready to reach your full potential, then you’ll love today’s episode with Colin Boyd.
We discuss how you can identify the special moments of personal growth, and the fear in achieving success. We also discuss what you can do to make it easier for you to achieve your goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to know when your business model needs to change (5:35)
- Knowing when you’re ready to move up (9:49)
- The value of joining business communities(12:29)
- The #1 question you need to ask yourself to live a fulfilling life (15:07)
- The outcome of not being fully committed (19:02)
- The correlation between commitment, luck, and success (25:31)
- How to determine what you want to achieve when you’re feeling stuck (27:12)
- The positive effects of mastering your niche (30:17)
- How to overcome your fear of reaching your full potential (38:17)
Check out Colin’s free resource, the Sell with Story Guide. It helps you discover your unique signature story to sell your products or services.
Colin helps experts, course creators and coaches to speak confidently on stage to sell…without coming across pushy or sales-y. He’s obsessed with creating step-by-step strategies that anyone can follow to become both confident and powerful at speaking and selling on live stage, webinar and video. As a keynote speaker for over 10 years he brings a depth of experience that few have to entertain and also move an audience to action. He’s best known for Sell From Stage Academy™ which is the leading program for growing your business through speaking. He lives in Newport Beach California with his amazing wife and two little kids.
CONNECT WITH COLIN BOYD:
- Connect with Colin via his website: https://colinboyd.co/