What is a Thought Leader?
How do you become one?
I was recently honoured to be invited on The Business Playroom, an entertaining show for small business.
I shared strategies including niche-ing, growing your business, and being the go-to person in your field.
I unpacked The Thought Leaders Positioning Model that you can use to help you build and grow your business.
There are three main keys that every thought leader, coach, or consultant needs to focus on:
• Your positioning
• Your profile
• And your exposure (because you can’t make a very big impact as the World’s greatest secret)
What should be expected if every key is present?
How do you develop each of them?
Click Here To Watch The Video Now.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- (01:05) Each one of us could be a Thought Leader. You just may not realise it yet.
- (01:56) Thought Leadership should come from own experiences, not copycatting someone else.
- (04:20) Each of us is unique, so embrace it.
- (05:40) The first step in the process of being a Thought Leader is to share your message and get feedback.
- (08:14) 3 Keys to Become a Thought Leader.
- (08:23) Position.
- (09:04) Profile.
- (09:24) Exposure.
- (09:56) What happens at the intersections of the Model? Developing at least two keys could easily bring benefits to your business.
- (10:35) If one of the keys is underdeveloped or lacking, your business could be badly affected.
- (11:29) How does a thought leader improve their positioning, build their profile, and increase their exposure?
- (12:44) Getting the most out of social media.
- (15:13) 10 Questions for Samantha Riley.