010: The Power of Visual Models with Renee Hasseldine
Getting overwhelmed with your entangled thoughts? Renee Hasseldine, the IP Assets Queen, is ready to help you transform your ideas into a tangible methodology through visual models.
Visual models are beneficial for marketing, your sales process, your team, customers and your legacy. Her S.E.X.Y. model will help you better grasp the power of visual models.
Business owners and thought leaders can improve the efficiency of their marketing and widen the reach of their products through the use of business models.
In this episode we also discuss the huge benefit of having a focused niche, which will not only make it easier for you to attract your ideal clients, but also will aid in creating your visual models with a focussed impact.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What are IP Assets? (00:56)
- How can Visual Models help you better articulate your purpose and vision to others? (03:45)
- Content doesn’t have to be new. Repurposing is the key. (06:50)
- Renee’s S.E.X.Y. Model to utilize visual models. (07:50)
- Success Model. (08:00)
- Educate Model. (10:16)
- Excite Model. (12:00)
- Yes Model. (14:57)
- The key benefits of using visual models for your business. (17:30)
- Why you need to have clear focus on your niche before creating your model. (23:04)
- How do you select a sub-niche to focus on? (25:22)
- Access ‘The Power of Visual Models’ Mini-Course Here
- Connect with Renée on LinkedIn
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
Leave a Reply