If you want to achieve financial success, you need to establish a good relationship with money.
Have you ever noticed how you treat money? Have you ever considered whether you have a harmonious connection with it?
Today I’m joined by Katie Mongelli, and we are talking about the importance of building the right relationship with money, as well as the do’s and don’ts about money.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Misconceptions about money (0:28)
- How would you rate your relationship with money? (3:45)
- The story of earnings and taxes (5:46)
- The difference between investing and spending (7:22)
- Determining the value of your ROI (9:20)
- Goal-setting in relation to your money decisions – are they the same thing? (11:59)
- How your values affect your goals (18:57)
- Enjoying your work and achieving faster success (20:45)
- How to improve the flow of your money (26:29)
- Overcoming money challenges (29:09)
Katie understands that we ALL have a money story that makes our relationship with our finances complicated. She supports women in exploring their feelings and desires around money and encourages them to ask, what do you truly want from your life?
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
CONNECT WITH KATIE MONGELLI:
- Visit Katie’s website Monarch Financial Coaching
- Connect with Katie on Facebook
- Connect with Katie on Instragram
- Connect with Katie on Twitter
- Connect with Katie on LinkedIn
- Connect with Katie on Pinterest
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn