112: The Sales Process
What’s the next step once a prospective client says that they’re interested in your program?
When it comes to the sales process, do you choke?
Do your have a clear sales process to follow?
Once you’ve created the program you want to offer, it’s time to turn your prospects into clients.
In today’s episode, we go through the sales process that we use in our businesses, and give you some tips to help you to make bank.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The advantages of having more conversations (3:23)
- Why you need to own the title of sales person (6:41)
- Knowing the next step to take when a prospect asks for help (8:14)
- The Triage Call process (9:53)
- The importance of setting the expectations of the call (13:28)
- Do you assume the sale? (19:09)
- Talking about your program (23:30)
- The post sales process (28:13)
- The art of practice (31:00)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to increase our reviews, to enable our show to be found by more people. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE:
- Connect with Tim on Facebook
- Connect with Tim on Instragram
Leave a Reply