Hosting live events are a fabulous way to create a deeper connection with your prospects.
But what sort of event to hold?
Maybe a meetup?
Possibly a multi-day intensive?
It is important to choose the event which is most likely going to give you the outcome you are looking for.
In this episode, Tim and I discuss the different styles of events that you could consider.
Today’s episode is a great resource for anyone who’s looking forward to holding their first event, or who has run an event without much success.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Preparing for next year, now! (1:12)
- Zigging instead of zagging (3:28)
- Reverse engineering your event outcome (7:16)
- Idea’s for the different types of events you could host (9:52)
- Determine the duration of your event (11:37)
- Identify the size of your event (13:29)
- Maintaining connection with your audience through activities and interaction (18:33)
- The difference between a workshop and a stage presentation (19:40)
- Follow the right schedule – breaks are important! (20:09)
- Free or paid? (21:56)
- Should you sell during an event? (24:14)
- Following up with your audience (26:37)
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE: