You can’t just sit and gaze to nothingness and wait for your business to instantly skyrocket to the top. It won’t grow on its own!
On today’s episode, Malorie Tadimi offers effective strategic plans to grow your business.
Malorie is the founder of her own multi-million-dollar entrepreneur training company, Tadimi Business, and helps entrepreneurs, business owners, and leaders all over the world.
In this episode you will learn what strategies and systems you will need to begin to implement to take your business to seven figures.
From finding your own clients, to creating scalable programs, to growing a community who trust you, Malorie shares a wealth of information in this episode.
So, pop in your earbuds, and get your notepad ready…
- Take the Strategy Lane. Follow a step by step process in working your way to 7-figures. (01:39)
- Create consistency. (02:40)
- What services should you provide to reach six figures. (03:45)
- Know your ideal clients. Done for you or done with you? (04:15)
- What is the difference between Coaching and Consulting? (04:50)
- How do you grow your business when your calendar is already full? (07:06)
- You have to have something scalable to offer. (08:00)
- Malorie’s transition from corporate life to being her own boss. (11:28)
- Utilize your skills to make a smooth transition. (16:18)
- Don’t quit your job… yet. (16:45)
- If you’re just starting and want to make the first step – earning two hundred to three hundred thousand, here are useful strategies for implementation. (19:41)
- The benefits of running workshops. (22:50)
- Steps to take when it’s time to scale to seven figures. (24:18)
- Create a signature program. (25:08)
- Be careful how you structure it. Focus on the results and the timeframe. (26:34)
- Live vs. Evergreen. (26:45)
- To be able to make an offer, you need an audience. (35:00)
- How do we make sure we’re still growing? (35:30)
- Yearly Strategic Planning & Project Management. (35:40)
- Only keep the must-do items. Avoid long to-do lists. (37:18)
Click here to get access to Malorie’s business masterclass