Do not be afraid of being who you are. Be yourself.
We hear these words all the time…
But do these phrases apply to business? To personal branding?
And what do they actually mean?
As a business owner or entrepreneur, your scope of influence is as wide as you can imagine. But can being yourself make you an effective influencer?
In today’s podcast episode, Laura Bull shares how being who you are will help you build an authentic personal brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is an influencer? (2:14)
- Influencer or manipulator? (3:54)
- Shared identity with the market (7:00)
- What parts of yourself you need to bring out (8:28)
- Three elements of branding (9:58)
- How the three elements of branding work together (19:34)
- How important is it to build a brand (25:25)
- Branding vs no branding (27:21)
- Staying authentic in branding (29:11)
- Understanding bad narratives (31:22)
- Flaws. Embrace or hide? (32:00)
Laura Bull spent ten years with Sony Music Entertainment becoming one of the company’s youngest executives at the age of twenty-eight.
There she spearheaded artist development and marketing for global brands including Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley.
Laura is a consultant, speaker, and adjunct professor teaching disciplines in marketing and music business.
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/