Social media can have a heavy influence on our daily life. Did you know that an algorithm within social media platforms tracks your behaviour and curates the content that will show up in your feed based on what you do, what you see and what you follow?
This means that you create what you see on social media, so you don’t have to be just a passive receiver of content.
In this episode, Sam and Tim talk about how social media can alter your reality and how you can get back some control over what content you receive. If you are overwhelmed by social media’s effects on your life and business, then enter the Business Lab and take a listen to today’s episode.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How social media influences our daily lives (02:27)
- What kind of world are you creating with your social media? (05:30)
- Your thoughts will be amplified and influenced by what you read (07:55)
- Conversations need to be authentic and aligned with your values (11:43)
- What are your values? (13:11)
- Do the people around you and you connect with and share similar values? (14:30)
- Include social media in your 2020 review and 2021 plans (17:36)
- Social media is just a tool for engagement (19:05)