Why did you start your business? What is the purpose of your business?
By knowing your purpose for starting and growing your business, you can create a more sustainable one that you will enjoy for years to come.
In this episode, I am joined by Lydia Lee as we delve into the importance of building a meaningful business that’s intentionally designed from your strengths, values, and personality.
When your business is in alignment with your choices, values and strengths, you can show up as your best self for your clients and your business and live the lifestyle you truly desire.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Build a business you want to keep (2:18)
- Identify how your business aligns with your lifestyle choices (2:49)
- Getting clarity on what you can do (3:20)
- The more focused you are the more you can attract clients (4:16)
- The sweet spot (5:00)
- Deep interest is part of longevity (5:47)
- Impact of your work (6:19)
- How do you know what type of business to start? (8:14)
- Every breakdown, you can choose to have a breakthrough (10:47)
- There’s no success story that goes straight from A to B (12:43)
- Hustle mentality (13:45)
- Causing a disservice to yourself and your clients by burning yourself out (14:05)
- Finding balance when starting your business (15:10)
- Know where you are over committing and where you are under committing (16:55)
- What is enough for the life you want? (19:20)
- Work smarter, not harder. (19:40)
- Building a team for your business (24:02)
- Understand what is causing you pain or anxiety in your business (26:00)
- Commit to one thing really well (29:05)
Lydia Lee’s the Work Reinvention Coach at Screw The Cubicle. Since 2013, she’s helped people transition out of their golden corporate handcuffs to building a meaningful business that’s intentionally designed from their strengths, values, and personality.
Currently based in the tropical island of Bali, Lydia’s jam is all about reinventing how we want to work so that we can live the lifestyles we want to have.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show.
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/