If your business is doing well financially, diversifying is something that you should consider. Gaining more financial freedom through share trading could be for you.
Trading may seem like a complicated concept but our guest, Louise Bedford, a trading and behavioral finance expert, says it doesn’t have to be that way.
In this episode, Louise shares how she got started in trading and her methods of how to be a successful trader. Trading allows people to earn extra income, which in turn allows people to have the freedom and lifestyle they choose.
To become successful in trading, Louise advocates looking for internal motivators; the motivators that fuel the drive to create a change in their lives.
If you want to learn more about how Louise creates huge impacts on the lifestyle of her clients through trading, as well as how she’s grown her mentoring business, let’s enter the lab.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Louise’s journey to amazing opportunities (01:49)
- Transitioning from the corporate world to trading (05:46)
- How can people profit from trading? (09:46)
- The importance of creating a trading plan (10:33)
- The importance of internal motivators for trading (12:15)
- Advantages of taking on a business partner (16:25)
- How to assign tasks between business partners (19:56)
- The significance of relevant and valuable trading courses (26:52)
- The Happiness Project (32:12)
- Lifestyle changes of business owners who are into trading (38:19)
- The Trading Plan template (46:22)
- Episode 132: Being An Entrepreneur And A Parent With Anthea Riley
- The Secret of Candlestick Charting: Strategies for Trading the Australian Markets
- Talking Trading
Download your free copy of Louise Bedford’s Trading Plan Template
Louise Bedford has always been passionate about changing the way people live using trading as her machine. With over 30 years experience, her enthusiasm for helping others excel as traders has never waned.
She is definitely an inspiration being one of Australia’s most compelling speakers on the sharemarket. Louise has trained thousands of people maximize their own trading potential. She has done her work in the sharemarket, so people can shortcut their way to success by using her methods.