Simplify Your Offers To Scale
The saying “less is more” applies to many areas in business, including your products. Fewer offers actually make it easier for you to scale up, so today we’re going to talk about how to simplify your offers to scale.
Many business owners think that they have to offer a load of programs and courses to grow. But in reality, fewer business offers will make it much easier to scale.
In this episode, Samantha and Tim talk about how to simplify offers to help you scale up your business, and discuss why having fewer offers matters.
If you want to know how you can hit the million-dollar mark by offering less, then this episode is for you. Let’s dive in.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The offers that Samantha has currently (03:28)
- Tim’s business offers to his clients (04:02)
- 4 reasons why fewer offers are better for business (04:55)
- Reducing your mental clutter (05:03)
- Why it’s more profitable to offer less (07:48)
- Why marketing is easier with fewer offers (08:37)
- Why less offers equate to better sales (10:43)
- Tips to creating better offers (14:55)
- “A confused coach can’t sell anything.” Samantha Riley
- “Less is more. The less offers you have, the easier it is to scale your business.” -Samantha Riley.
- “If you’re not clear about what it is that you do for a client because you do so many things, you’re probably not doing anything particularly well for anybody.” -Tim Hyde
- “When you’re speaking to multiple avatars or ideal clients, it’s harder to get your message to the right people.” -Samantha Riley
This episode is sponsored by Your Podcast Concierge. Affordable podcast production for coaches and speakers who want to increase their authority and generate leads from their show. You press record, and let them do the rest.
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW THE INFLUENCE BY DESIGN PODCAST
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Influence By Design podcast. If the information in any of our conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, click the 3 dots in the top right corner of your smartphone screen, follow the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver valuable content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
BOOK A BUSINESS ACCELERATOR CALL
If you’re a coach who wants to create consistent monthly recurring revenue and scale your business, book a quick 15-minute Accelerator Call.
We’ll work together to identify:
- Your current situation and immediate opportunities for growth
- Uncover the #1 thing holding you and your business back from scaling
- Develop a 3-step implementation plan
Click Here to book your no-charge Accelerator Call.
WHERE TO FIND TIM HYDE
- Website: https://winmoreclients.com.au/
- Facebook: Win More Clients
- LinkedIn: Tim Hyde
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Facebook: Samantha Riley
- Instagram: @thesamriley
- LinkedIn: Samantha Riley
- Twitter: @thesamriley
Leave a Reply