As coaches and consultants, our strong relationships with clients are key. Now, new AI technologies promise to help us reach more people, but how do we use these tools without losing the personal touch our clients value?
In this episode, Samantha and Tim dive into this challenge. They look at how AI is used to mimic human chats and explore the tough questions about being open and keeping connections real.
Even as technology moves fast, we need to think carefully about how we use AI in our work. It’s important to really understand and help the people we work with.
Samantha and Tim show us how to have deep talks about using new tech while still caring for the people we’re trying to help. They invite you to think about these big issues as we navigate the new world of client relationships and digital tech.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- An example of re engaging a customer using AI (1:30)
- The slippery slope of AI impersonation eroding trust (3:12)
- Judiciously leveraging AI yet maintaining transparency (6:28)
- A pathway towards ethical usage of emerging AI capabilities (16:51)
- “We are in a very grey area, morally and ethically, around the use of these technologies for either good or ill intent.” – Tim Hyde
- “Use AI to come up with starting ideas. It’s like how a sculptor uses a block of clay as the starting point, then adds their own touch to make it into art. Similarly, take the basic idea from AI and then shape it, adding your own personality and style, to make it truly yours.” – Samantha Riley
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW THE INFLUENCE BY DESIGN PODCAST
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Influence By Design podcast. If the information in any of our conversations and interviews has helped you in your business journey, please head over to Apple Podcasts, click the 3 dots in the top right corner of your smartphone screen, follow the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver valuable content but will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
BOOK A BUSINESS ACCELERATOR CALL
If you want to be known as the leader in your industry, book a quick 15-minute call and we’ll work together to identify:
Your current situation and immediate opportunities for growth
Uncover the #1 thing holding you back from not being booked as an industry leader
Develop a 3-step implementation plan to increase your visibility
WHERE TO FIND TIM HYDE
- Website: https://winmoreclients.com.au/
- Facebook: Win More Clients
- Instagram: Win More Clients
- LinkedIn: Tim Hyde
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY