Are you not seeing the growth in your business, that you had envisioned when you first set out on your entrepreneurial journey?
Or do you find yourself regretting that you pursued your life’s dreams, but at the cost of your previously comfortable life?
You are not alone.
In today’s episode, I invited Elizabeth Pearson to join me for a discussion about obtaining your dream goals. Whether you have goals in your business or personal life, they are within your grasp.
Join us as we talk about the different techniques that you can use to help you obtain a life filled with abundance.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How excuses hinder you from achieving your business dream goals, and the benefits of getting out of your comfort zone to make those dreams possible. (5:05)
- What “Walk the Talk” means and how this can help you for your business. (8:27)
- The importance of overcoming the wave of resistance to be able to “Walk the Talk”. (13:03)
- What “Manifestation” is, and how to use it to obtain your goals. (15:01)
- What the wave of resistance is, and how you can overcome it. (20:07)
- What to do when you find yourself needing help to move forward with your business. (35:16)
Elizabeth Pearson is a speaker, success coach and author of the forthcoming book, Manifesting Through The Mess. She is a money mindset expert specializing in helping women entrepreneurs and executives increase their income by at least an additional six figures within a year.
Passionate about helping women get unstuck, uncovering limiting beliefs and energetic blocks, Elizabeth routinely helps her clients get promotions, large salary raises and tap into their true passions. During this process, she helps them identify their calling so that they can do what they love and make a great living with it.
With a BA in journalism, Elizabeth climbed the career ladder in the traditional corporate world where she managed multi-million dollar accounts (i.e. Target, Walmart, Amazon, Costco, Whole Foods, Disney, Ulta, CVS, Walgreens, etc) for Coca-Cola, Vitaminwater/Smartwater, B&G Foods, Pirate’s Booty, Skinfix and more.
After launching her coaching business part-time in 2016 while leading a skin care company as a C-level executive, Elizabeth left her corporate career that provided a multiple-six-figure income so that she could better serve her coaching clients.
Having achieved six figures in her first year running the business full-time, Elizabeth continues to grow and support her clients, who typically see significant improvement within just weeks of working with her.
A contributor to Forbes magazine, she regularly appears in the media both in business and spiritual publications.
Originally from St. Louis, MO, Elizabeth lives with her two young daughters and husband in Laguna Niguel, California.
CONNECT WITH ELIZABETH PEARSON:
- To learn more, go to: www.elizabethpearson.com
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA