Sharing stories is a great way to inspire your audience and be relatable. However, simply blurting out words without a strategy doesn’t help anybody.
In this episode, Dallin Nead shares how effective storytelling is a valuable skill to master and use in your professional life. We’ll also tackle some cool tips on so you can master storytelling and use it in your everyday life.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How introverts can open up to Share their story (7:34)
- Owning your personal story in an empowering way (9:49)
- What is Story Selling? (13:23)
- Making your story stand out in a unique way (15:35)
- The framework for Storyselling (17:33)
- When to share your origin story (22:13)
- Honing your skills as a Storyteller (26:12)
- Removing the stigma of influencers (29:42)
Dallin Nead is a StorySeller and Video Marketing Expert focused on partnering with entrepreneurs and companies to accomplish one goal – create influencers and thought leaders through video and content that get results.
Over the past 10 years Dallin has worked in corporate, travel, film and broadcast video production serving major brands like Carnival Corp, Princess Cruises, U.S. Marines Corp., and Teachable.
Through all of this he fell in love with the power of story and how it literally has the power to change the world and grow businesses.
He has traveled the globe using video to capture stories that get real results and actually making a difference in people’s lives and in a legacy for a business.
CONNECT WITH DALLIN NEAD: