Social media is only as effective as the strategy supporting it. Creating and sharing posts and images will not be enough; nor effective solely if that’s the entirety of the strategy.
Social media is important and will help you stay top of mind with your prospects, but creating the right strategy and making sure that this strategy works is critical.
So what makes a successful social media marketing strategy?
In today’s episode, Samantha and Tim share how to create a successful social media marketing strategy that will not only place you in front of your future prospects, but also transition those prospects into clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The two groups of people using Social Media (3:30)
- What constitutes a successful social media campaign? (4:10)
- The five keys of a successful social media marketing campaign (7:45)
- The importance of knowing your avatar (9:42)
- DIY people and Done For You people (12:32)
- Know where your ideal clients hang out (14:12)
- Having an effective conversion strategy (17:15)
- Earned media versus owned media (20:16)
- How to measure the results of a campaign (21:57)
- The two currencies you can use (23:55)
- Review and adjust for optimal campaigns (28:51)
- Making micro-changes when testing & measuring (30:03)
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Thought Leaders Business Lab episode 151: Tips To Gain Media Opportunities That Get You More Exposure
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love you to share your thoughts on our show in Apple Podcasts. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/