Lawyer. Podcaster. Business owner. Former NASA engineer. Dream-Chaser-in-Chief and Hype (wo)man extraordinaire.
It’s not hard to see that Aimee J. has a lot on her plate. She’s also an action-taker who wants to help others chase their dreams and live life on their own terms.
As someone helping support her family, Aimee had no choice but to juggle multiple work and projects. Overwhelmed, she stalled on executing her ideas because she didn’t know the next steps to take to bring her ideas to fruition.
She realised if she kept going on her own, it would take years before she could help people in the way she wanted to.
Aimee needed someone who would help her identify her next steps and keep her accountable for taking those actions so she could make the best use of the little time she had in her busy schedule.
Before engaging Samantha’s help, Aimee had worked with a coach who helped her set up her identity, intention and purpose. However, she still wasn’t able to launch her products and programs.
Samantha dispensed practical coaching and guidance, and with support from the implementation team, The Genies, she was able to move from idea to launch within just a few months. She helped Aimee work on two projects at the same time, identify what she needed to do for each project and the best way to execute them.
The Virtual Genies completed specific tasks such as designing and building web pages, setting up email automations, designing social media graphics, and writing and uploading content to her website.
Aimee launched her first product just a few months after enrolling in Samantha’s program, with a second product scheduled for launch within 6 months. These were products she had resigned to thinking wouldn’t launch within the year.
The Virtual Genies helped her by taking the tech implementation of her hands for both projects.
- When working on a business, one of the things that can impede growth or taking action is the inability to know how to do something. The Genies have been a blessing and a welcome surprise for Aimee.
“They have taken my tasks and turned them around very quickly, very efficiently and with quality. They don’t hesitate to clarify things and appraise me of the status of their work. I get more done because I’ve been able to use the assistance of the Genies on tasks that I would probably take two to three weeks to figure out how to do and then actually implement.”
- “Samantha has the innate ability to see a problem, analyse it and break it down into executable parts. She doesn’t do it from front to back, she does it from back to front. She sees the end goal and backtracks. I’m very much a logistical person. I can put things together but she sees the details I missed. She also knows personalities so she knows how people operate and what people are looking for. She’s very collaborative and involved. She understands what your goal is, your ‘why,’ your purpose and she helps you get there.
- Aimee had worked with other coaches previously, but found the difference is that Samantha is very much hands-on.
“She is very attuned to what is happening and checks in on you. I felt supported from the moment I started. My success is because I have the assistance, support and encouragement to keep going. I know that if I need help at any moment, Samantha will be there to help me which is not something I’ve always felt in previous programs that I’ve been in.”
- Aimee has seen more movement and results in her efforts as a business owner than she has in the past few years.
“We’re seeing projects get off the ground and into the world. I want that for anybody who is looking to execute a project. So I absolutely, 100% recommend working with Samantha and the Genies to get it done.”
If you’re a coach or consultant and want results like this, I invite you to book a quick 10 minute Business Accelerator Call.
On this call we’ll work together to identify:
- Your current situation and immediate opportunities for growth
- Uncover the #1 thing holding you and your business back from scaling
- Develop a 3-step implementation plan